Contact Us for a Free Estimate!
Call Us: 818-337-4422
Residential Carpet Cleaning Northridge
How do we do it?The professional carpet cleaning staff at Carpet Cleaning Northridge use our patented hot-water extraction system for cleaning. We utilize super-heated water and a water softener to remove dirt and bacteria without soap or harsh chemicals. Our super-heated water breaks up dirt and grease without damaging the fibers or over-wetting your carpet. Our proprietary recirculation system keeps the clean, hot water moving from the tank to the wand so it doesn’t have a chance to cool down sitting in the line. Once this is done powerful vacuums extract the dirty water, leaving your carpets clean, soft, and odor free. The Power of Steam: Gentle for Carpet and Your Family!
- The Carpet Cleaning Northridge residential carpet cleaning system use less water than other processes, so minimizing drying time and reducing the chance of mold, mildew, and bacteria growth.
- Our process is safe and gentle for most carpets and for your entire family, including your pets.
- Our carpet cleaning system contains no soaps, detergents, solvents, enzymes or other harsh chemicals.
- Our system leaves behind only your sparkling clean carpet with no soapy residues to attract dirt, causing your fabrics to get dirty again even faster than ever.
- Pre-vacuum the carpet to remove the loose dry soil and grime.
- Apply a pre-spray and brush it into the carpeting to loosen and suspend the remaining contaminates.
- Steam clean the carpet using our specialized patented Hot Water Extraction System which utilizes super heated water and a water softener to rinse out and remove the suspended dirt and bacteria. The super heated water breaks up dirt and grease without damaging the carpet fibers or over-wetting your carpet. Our proprietary re-circulating system keeps the clean, hot water moving from the tank to the wand so it doesn’t get the slightest chance to cool down. From that point, incredibly powerful vacuums extract the dirty water, leaving your carpet clean, soft and odor free.
- Groom the carpeting with a brush.
- Apply an air mover to each area as its completed it helps speed dry the carpeting.